Please note that entry to Uttoxeter Racecourse is at all times subject to our terms & conditions of entry, a copy of which can be downloaded below.
- Download Terms and Conditions of Entry (pdf, 248 KB).
- Download Special Terms and Conditions of Entry (pdf, 275 KB).
- Download Tattersalls Rules on betting (pdf, 119 KB).
Ticket Purchase Terms and Conditions
- Certain concessions may not be available for badges booked in advance and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or voucher. For further details please contact the racecourse office on 01889 562561 Management reserve the right to withdraw any offers, discounts or concessions at any time.
- Once purchased, refunds or transfers on tickets will only be available in the case of abandonment and not for any other reason.
- In the event of racing being abandoned, refunds on badges and tickets purchased will only be paid in the following circumstances:
a) Abandonment before completion of the first race - badge valid for another race meeting or full refund;
b) Abandonment before completion of the third race - 50% refund;
c) Abandonment thereafter - no refund.
- We accept debit or credit cards - Visa, Mastercard, Switch or Delta.
- Entrance to the racecourse is subject at all times to our terms and conditions of entry, a copy of which can be obtained from the racecourse on request by telephoning 01889 562561.
Website Terms and Conditions
The term "Arena Racing Company" or “ARC" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Arena Racing Company, 3rd Floor, Millbank Tower, 21-24 Millbank, London, SW1P 4QP. Our company registration number is 00857819 in England & Wales. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Arena Racing Company's prior written consent
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales
Uttoxeter Racecourse Twitter 'Re-Tweet' prize draw - Terms & Conditions
Clause 1. Entrants must be resident in the UK aged 18 or over. Uttoxeter Racecourse will post Uttoxeter Racecourse Prize Draw opportunities on www.twitter.com/UttoxeterRaces or www.facebook.com/uttoxeterraces, which will incorporate within them, the opportunity, and details of the Prize, how many Winners; the mechanic to enter, and the closing time and dates to do so. To enter a Uttoxeter Racecourse Prize Draw promotion ("the Promotion"), Entrants must re -'Tweet' the given message to the Promoter. The Uttoxeter Racecourse Prize Draws are free and no purchase is necessary. Only one entry per household.
Clause 2. Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties, and any such entries will be invalid.
Clause 3. The Closing Date for each Uttoxeter Racecourse Prize Draw promotion will be clearly stated within the message placed by the Promoter on Twitter advising of the Prize Draw details.
Clause 4. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any entries that are delayed or lost in transmission.
Clause 5. The number of Winners per Uttoxeter Racecourse Prize Draw will be stated within the Uttoxeter Racecourse Prize Draw message. Each Winner will receive a Prize which consists of the Prize that was outlined in the Uttoxeter Racecourse Prize Draw message. The Prize will be facilitated for delivery dependant on the Prize won and will be advised to the Winner at time of Prize notification by the Promoter. Each Winner will be responsible for all other costs prior to and after fulfilment of the prize, and not otherwise provided herein.
Clause 6. The Winner/s will be the first Uttoxeter Racecourse Prize Draw entry/ies that are randomly selected by an adjudicator from all the entry submissions received by the Closing Date in respect to the Promotion. The adjudicator's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The Winner/s will be notified through a "Tweet" message placed on Twitter directly to the Winner.
Clause 7. No cash or other alternatives to any Prize is available; and not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Each Prize must be claimed by the person named on the official winning Uttoxeter Racecourse Prize Draw submission within 24 hours of notification from the Promoter (in accordance with Clause 6) where the Prize consists of Uttoxeter Racecourse merchandise item(s)) and where the Prize consists of ticket(s), the Prize must be claimed within 4 hours from the first "Tweet" notification by the Promoter, in accordance with Clause 5. Failure to claim the Prize within this period, shall lead to the Prize being forfeited, and entitles the Promoter to redraw another winner without liability.
Clause 8. The Promoter reserves the right use the name of the Winner/s for the purpose of publicity without charge, and the Winner/s hereby consent to the same.
Clause 9. Events may occur that render the event itself or awarding the Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to the Promoter as a result thereof. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative Prize of equal value should this prove necessary.
Clause 10. By entering the Uttoxeter Racecourse Prize Draw promotions, all entrants confirm they have read, accepted and agreed to be bound to the Terms and Conditions of which the application instructions, form part, and consent to being contacted for the purpose of Clause 6 (if applicable), and acknowledge that Twitter is not the promoter and has no liability in connection with this promotion.
Clause 11. The Promoter is not sponsored, endorsed or administered or associated with Twitter, and Twitter does not endorse the products of the Promoter. No information relating to any entrants is collected on behalf of or passed onto Twitter.
Clause 12. Employees (and their families) of Uttoxeter Racecourse, its associated companies, its retailers and agencies are not eligible for entry.
John Smith’s Summer Cup Beer Mat Promotion
- Entries must be made before Sunday 12 June
- One entry per person.
- Winner will be chosen at random.
- Winner will receive a pair of Premier tickets John Smith’s Summer Cup with dinner in 1907 restaurant and a behind the scenes tour.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for another item.
- The tickets are traceable and may not be re-sold.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- Uttoxeter Racecourse will not enter into any negotiation or disputes over entries and prizes.
- Employees (and their families) of Uttoxeter Racecourse, its associated companies, its retailers and agencies are not eligible for entry.