Sponsor a race and use our first class hospitality facilities to network with your customers, raise your brand profile and engage with new audiences.
Use the racecourse as a unique way to be involved with one of the most popular sports in the UK and get your company name on a platform to promote your products and services.
Purchase a race day sponsorship and benefit from your brand being across various marketing channels such as TV, Press, on course signage and collateral– giving you a bigger return on investment.
We understand business and the value you need to get out of your sponsorship, so talk to us about your requirements and we will deliver your company a memorable experience.
For more information contact us on 01889 562561 or email email@example.com.
OUR RACE SPONSORSHIP PACKAGE INCLUDE:
- Personalised Company Race Name receiving a high level of exposure and quoted in national, regional and racing newspapers on the day of the race and at entry and declaration times
- Live Coverage of Your Race to a potential one million viewers via live TV
- Unlimited Banner Locations on-course creating awareness to our daily racegoers and to those one million viewers
- Full Page Race day programme Advertisement per sponsored race an ideal opportunity to promote and increase awareness of your product to our racing spectators who attend from many areas of the country
- Credits on the Racecourse Public Address System and through On-Course TV Coverage - Broadcast your message and logo over the entire Racecourse
- Promotional Literature Distribution - take advantage of our corporate suites and promote your product to hospitality guests from around the region
- Trade Stand or Promotional Vehicle - bring along a trade stand to encourage enquiries and distribute literature
- Presentation of the Winner's Trophy - This excellent photo opportunity is a fantastic way to treat your best clients or Directors to a special moment and meet the winning owner, trainer and jockey
- Best Turned Out Horse - This is a chance to get your guests involved and present the groom of the best turned out horse with a small company memento or cash prize.
- Appearance on televised races on Channel 4, Sky and AtTheRaces.
- Additional Advertising Opportunities; Race Programme, Number Cloths, Winning Horse's Rug
- Permanent On-Course Advertising Hoarding
- Dining Partner Sponsorship