Current Vacancies at Uttoxeter
We are now looking for people to join our team. If you fancy creating fantastic experiences for our customers, then take a look below
Recruitment Day- Thursday 6th September 2pm-7pm
We will be hosting a Recruitment Day on Thursday 6th September for anyone looking into a huge number of bar and hospitality workers as we all as race-day supervisors and managers. There will be up to 50 jobs available due to the visitor numbers rapidly growing,
en created in a major boost for employment in town.
Staffing manager Phemie Allbutt said: "At Uttoxeter, we pride ourselves on providing the very best visitor experience, bringing tens of thousands of visitors to the area every year.
"That means we are always on the lookout for high-quality staff who fit in perfectly with our excellent customer service ethos.
"This is a great opportunity for those who would like to join a committed and vibrant team in one of the country’s finest leisure and tourism businesses.
"What we do here is a team effort and we’d love to meet the right people and have them in the saddle as we showcase this amazing racecourse and county.
"We have a wide variety of roles available – come down on September 6 and say hello.
Food & Beverage Casual Workers
We’re looking for people who:
- Possible duties for Food & Beverage Casual Workers could include: (subject to minimum age restrictions)
- Front of House Assistants- Bar/Catering/Hospitality
- Hospitality Supervisors/ Bar Team Leaders
- Hospitality / Restaurant Managers
- Cellar Coordinators/Supervisors
- Kitchen Porters/Kitchen Assistants
- A clear focus on delivering fantastic customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Relevant experience of food and beverage duties, ideally within the hospitality and leisure industries
To apply please download an application form below, fill out all relevant fields and send it to Anthony Gledhill, Catering General Manager, email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can post your application form to: Uttoxeter Racecourse, Wood Lane, Uttoxeter, Staffordshire, ST14 8BD. Or, you can hand it in at the reception.
Steward Casual Workers
We rely on stewards to monitor key areas throughout our racecourse, from checking badges on enclosure gates to direct traffic on our multiple carparks.
If you’d like to find out more please email Rick Moss, Safety Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org with your expression of interest. Alternatively, call 01889 562561.